[РЕШЕНО] [РЕШЕНО] ban 1400min for killing a tk noob

unfair ban
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
So rules are not same for ewerone? Dazz killed player again whitout any reason and did not get banned. Admis were in game but no action..
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
"there ARE new rules on the server which probably you didn't read, that has a paragraph in which "TEAMKILL IS NOT PERMITED" no matter the reason and if you play for a long time on the server doesn't give you the right to do everything you like"
Посетитель
Lara
30 дней назад
terozzz:
terozzz

First of all Terozzz, rules are for everyone, no one has changed them. Secondly, Dazz recieved his punishment, but you cannot know that, cause you left the game. Player killed by Dazz closed the door to the saferoom for others, making it difficult for them to come in, automatically killing them. Later, Player(guilty with the door) agreed that he was wrong and both played continuously without any conflicts. Now i have a question for you: I wanna ask you Terozzz, why you didn't ask for ban on the forum, when you killed 4-5 players yourself in the saferoom?? I was afk in that moment and didn't saw the situation. Some players told me later. P.S. I advice to you, look for yourself!!!
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
Изображение уменьшено. Щелкните, чтобы увидеть оригинал.
Посетитель
Lara
30 дней назад
DAZZLING:
DAZZLING
stuk
Посетитель
WindTalker
177 дней назад
Tero i don't have anything against you. But before writing something about admins, their reaction and without knowing absolutely the situation is not correct.To write a punishment for players takes time.Admins are humans too, and not always present at certain situation. That makes it difficult to make a decision for punishment. And I totally agree and suport Lara in her words, better look out for your own mistakess and the way you play!!! Instead of judging other players.
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
All i did see is that dazz executed player in toilet from behind.. So "no matter what player do and who" And yes i did kill players in safe room BUT i did ask players do we restart, and they answeres yes. No one sayed no.. That was what EWERYONE was doing at that time for restart game (seen it been done tens of times)... Now that i know the rules i wont do it ewere again. So did Dazz get ban ? As Martin got 1400 min, how much did Dazz get ?
By rules NO ONE kills another players no matter the situation? Why need to ask ban here cos i asked in game....
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
The question here is that IS THE LAW SAME FOR EWERYONE? If it helps the law im willing to take my resposibility and take BAN what i deserve. 1400 min for me is ok if its also included Dazz and from now on to eweryone, no matter who they are.....
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
That "no one is to judge or tell" how players are acting in is not right thing to do? That is something i cannot take. PERIOD. How im acting in game exactly? Killing ppl whit no reason? Look what Dazz is doing and how many times... Getting in safe room by him self and letting +15 ppl die for nothing and losing 3 awps, 3 scouts, 2 AK.s etc, and after 30 sec 90% of the players left game cos of him.. Is that how u act in game ruing game that many players hawe been playing for HOURS to get AWP, SCOUT etc???? TK players for "fun", incap them for "fun". That is something that in my mind show what kind of person DAZZ when hes playing.. And that isnt just my opinion. I know Dazz is some of yours friend but dos it mean hes above th law? If that is the case u will be loosing more players to your server...
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
Dazz seems to be like hes all the time.. Keep going ;)
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
terozzz:

Dazz seems to be like hes all the time.. Keep going ;)
""

""
Добавлено спустя 16 минут
""
Редактировалось: 1 раз (Последний: 9 декабря 2014 в 16:17)
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
Посетитель
terozzz
805 дней назад
U see? NO respect for onyone.....
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
|
Перейти на форум: