unfair ban
Посетитель
ZeroCool
956 дней назад
i like the picture dazz))) loooool
Посетитель
Кэт:**(meow meow)
830 дней назад
Nanna, bye bye, i not wish to speak with you.
Посетитель
ZeroCool
956 дней назад
Nanzy and K-9:

Oh and by the way Kat.. " Nanna, i ''love'' you too) " it's kind of unessesary don't you think? because Im here to make my point, and I don't have time to even discuss your childish behaviour. Also another reason that makes you too Young to be an admin... You don't see the facts. Only what your hormones allows you to see. Sadly..

i know you can read. So i not know why you speak about this topic when it was about my ban.and you was not even on the server when this happend. All so dk swearing at me is not childish behaviour?
Посетитель
WindTalker
121 день назад
ZeroCool:

Nanzy and K-9:

Oh and by the way Kat.. " Nanna, i ''love'' you too) " it's kind of unessesary don't you think? because Im here to make my point, and I don't have time to even discuss your childish behaviour. Also another reason that makes you too Young to be an admin... You don't see the facts. Only what your hormones allows you to see. Sadly..

i know you can read. So i not know why you speak about this topic when it was about my ban.and you was not even on the server when this happend. All so dk swearing at me is not childish behaviour?

From your opinion everything is a childish behavior, even you.
Посетитель
ZeroCool
956 дней назад
Dk you Lied to me i asked you a question. And you did not give me the truth.what is that called dk?and do not give me more swear words there cheap to use
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
701 день назад
Martin, I know this all was about your ban. And do i need to be in game to make my point? I was just making point of another persons ban which was my friend. Same as Kat is doing, but i guess she is to coward to speak for her own, so she needs you to speak for her, if im not missunderstanding... since my messages was towards her and you are the one answering in her place. becouse she doesnt want to speak with me, which means she knows her fault. and she can think about what she says before she even open her mouth.
Посетитель
WindTalker
121 день назад
ZeroCool:

Dk you Lied to me i asked you a question. And you did not give me the truth.what is that called dk?and do not give me more swear words there cheap to use

You asked me a question and i did gave you the real answer. And that is called the truth. To bad if you cannot make a difference. "fuck off" is simply a matter of speaking. And really bad for you if you take it so seariouslly. And by the way i'm not obligate to be sorry infront of your friends about something if they don't like my moves or things i do or they didn't get a good fuck in the morning. And your like a parrot now)) repeating the same crap over and over again. It's pittiful.
Редактировалось: 1 раз (Последний: 13 ноября 2014 в 00:25)
Посетитель
ZeroCool
956 дней назад
WindTalker:

ZeroCool:

You asked me a question and i did gave you the real answer. And that is called the truth. To bad if you cannot make a difference. "fuck off" is simply a matter of speaking. And really bad for you if you take it so seariouslly,

you said it was rage then 3 days later you change what you say go skype i wish to call youДобавлено спустя 3 минуты
Nanzy and K-9:

Martin, I know this all was about your ban. And do i need to be in game to make my point? I was just making point of another persons ban which was my friend. Same as Kat is doing, but i guess she is to coward to speak for her own, so she needs you to speak for her, if im not missunderstanding... since my messages was towards her and you are the one answering in her place. becouse she doesnt want to speak with me, which means she knows her fault. and she can think about what she says before she even open her mouth.

i speak for my self Know one else i stand alone as for your friend he got another play to go in to server and talk so much bs for 30min and then he got ban but every one forget this ?
Посетитель
WindTalker
121 день назад
ZeroCool:

WindTalker:

ZeroCool:

You asked me a question and i did gave you the real answer. And that is called the truth. To bad if you cannot make a difference. "fuck off" is simply a matter of speaking. And really bad for you if you take it so seariouslly,

you said it was rage then 3 days later you change what you say go skype i wish to call you
Yes it was rage.And i didn't back my words! skype you say....why do you think that i wanna talk to you now, when you did all this stupid things and reviled your true nature. Why? So you can tell more crap? Spare it for Ket. To bad for her, she still doesnt know who you are and what your capable of.
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
701 день назад
Good you stand for yourself then. But i have made my point and it was towards Kat. I have no reason to discuss my matters with you at all. My friend is gone cus he felt it was unfair to get ban because of 1 simple insult. I have heard MANY players swear in game to each other... Its C*ka here and there. This is P*zda and that is H*i... But no one ever gets a ban. Im not saying im an angel in game, I can scream FUCK off Faggot to one and another.. but that has to do with my temper, I can cream cunt and call another dickhead. But hey It's a game right? and its also a game for 18+ which means voilence and bad words are at a higher risks.. I respect the rules of donnets. and im sorry to know that you couldnt keep up with that rule then... But rule is rule.. I will try to keep my Bad words for myself, and i guess you keep up with whatever you do.. however Kat had my message so im off!
Посетитель
ZeroCool
956 дней назад
Now i am the english devil oh well you can say what ever you want about me i not care any moreДобавлено спустя 1 минуту
Nanzy and K-9:

Good you stand for yourself then. But i have made my point and it was towards Kat. I have no reason to discuss my matters with you at all. My friend is gone cus he felt it was unfair to get ban because of 1 simple insult. I have heard MANY players swear in game to each other... Its C*ka here and there. This is P*zda and that is H*i... But no one ever gets a ban. Im not saying im an angel in game, I can scream FUCK off Faggot to one and another.. but that has to do with my temper, I can cream cunt and call another dickhead. But hey It's a game right? and its also a game for 18+ which means voilence and bad words are at a higher risks.. I respect the rules of donnets. and im sorry to know that you couldnt keep up with that rule then... But rule is rule.. I will try to keep my Bad words for myself, and i guess you keep up with whatever you do.. however Kat had my message so im off!
Добавлено спустя 3 минутыi have been banned for swearing and i have been mic banned for swearing sorry about the quote it was mistake i press wrong button
Посетитель
MEJlbHuk
Медаль
889 дней назад
Не надо было Мартину так поступать, его не кто не просил об этом (нет ну спасибо конечно за такой дружеский поступок) я принял меры по отношению к люциусу согласно правилам забанив его на 120 минут за тк и осколки которыми не одного меня он слил, по моему все справедливо. Дима дал бан на усмотрение админа все по моему справедливо.

пы.сы- у меня 100 сообщений я теперь Почетный член форума и мне выдали медаль!!!
Редактировалось: 1 раз (Последний: 14 ноября 2014 в 09:52)
Посетитель
Sabak ™
Simf
860 дней назад
crazy раки вы все) бан вас всех rofl
Sabak
Посетитель
Рустамчик ^_^
Набережные Челны
145 дней назад
Ахахах,почему русенины права ,сразу мне.Иди в жопу дазик) love
Рустам)
Посетитель
spiker
Медаль
пердуновка
289 дней назад
Рустамчик ^_^:
Ахахах,почему русенины права ,сразу мне.Иди в жопу дазик)
Рустам)

рустам завязывал бы ты с курением.
|
Перейти на форум: