[РЕШЕНО] [РЕШЕНО] ban 1400min for killing a tk noob

unfair ban
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
757 дней назад
Dk, you did what you had to do. That my friend requier alot of balls for an Admin. You took your role to do the good admin work. Kat... I never liked you, your role as admin was the biggest mistake Rusen could ever do. And the fact that you made pups ban a friend cus you couldnt take 1 insult, that is poor very poor. And here you are defending your friend, which i also did when my friend was ban 1 week.. without success. But anyway. you cant hate Dk cus he gave a ban after what he saw was wrong. he just did, what i guess you Kat would never do!
Посетитель
WindTalker
177 дней назад
ZeroCool:

sanya thank you for telling me this )) lucias the person i killed just got ban so now it feels fair
axaxaxaxaxaxaxa dk axaxaxaxaxaxaax truth hurts axaxaxaxaxaaxax now you show your true face you swear at me axaxxaaxaxaxaxax and speak more lies so so angry xaxaxaxaxaxa you so brave

(axaxa) thats all your capable off, cause your to scared and to chicken. Nothing amazing to a man with your skillsДобавлено спустя 4 минуты
Саня:

А у нас на сервре что один ДК баны раздает да кики?

Так и получается Санёк. Модеров докера, а баню и мутю токо я один и крайний всегда буду я один. Потому что понимаете я не прогибаюсь как последняя тряпка под кого то.
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
тут интереснее чем на серве
Посетитель
spiker
Медаль
пердуновка
345 дней назад
Зеро слил Люкаса за то что Люкас слил Мельника, это честно по дружески. Дима забанил Зеро за тимкилл, это тоже тоже правильно, правила нарушать нельзя они для всех одинаковы. меня самого банили неоднократно. просто неприятная ситуация. хорош сратся народ, пошлите играть...
Посетитель
Кэт:**(meow meow)
886 дней назад
Nanna, i ''love'' you too)
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
Изображение уменьшено. Щелкните, чтобы увидеть оригинал.
Предлагаю всем кто ноет ломать палец
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
757 дней назад
Kat, there is no need to sugercoat what you want to say. Im ok to hear that you hate me. Save the bullshit to someone who will listen!
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
сань кончай селфи делать
предлагаю всем послушать песню Крематорий – мы живем для того чтобы завтра сдохнуть
вы выясняйте свои проблемы а я займусь более важными делами
""
""
Редактировалось: 3 раза (Последний: 12 ноября 2014 в 22:37)
Посетитель
Саня
1008 дней назад
laugh
Посетитель
Кэт:**(meow meow)
886 дней назад
Nanna, i not hate you, lol, i just don't understand why you come here and start type something to me.
Посетитель
Саня
1008 дней назад
Дазз я первый парень на деревне и звать меня Губернатор. А фотка у меня клевая нравится да? laugh
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
757 дней назад
Kat, i thought this was an open forum, no? And I just say what I want, right? I just came to think about one time with you involved of a week ban to a friend of mine.. If you would pay attention to what I wrote on the first message. Because I know that you think right now that Dk gave one unfair ban. When you in fact gave my friend Necro a ban when he played ( correctly.. Pups ban Necro) but you was 'crying' about it. Why I'm here talking Kat is only because that you think 1400 min ban is unfair because of 1 shot of team player which is ruled to be forbidden... While my friend had the same ban for 1 bad word to you.... I'm here to point out that you are in no position to speak of what is write or wrong when you was once the reason to another unfair ban. If I would report all the shit that has happened to me from donnet and cry to every admin when someone make me wrong, then I guess Rusen would have to remake his server for only 1 player. I take more shit then you have ever done in game and I don't go cry about it.
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
""
Добавлено спустя 12 минутПРИКОЛ В ТОМ ЧТО РУСЕН НЕ ЗНАЕТ АНГЛИЙСКОГО БУГАГАГА rofl
Посетитель
k-10 , k-9
Sweden, Russia
757 дней назад
Oh and by the way Kat.. " Nanna, i ''love'' you too) " it's kind of unessesary don't you think? because Im here to make my point, and I don't have time to even discuss your childish behaviour. Also another reason that makes you too Young to be an admin... You don't see the facts. Only what your hormones allows you to see. Sadly..
Посетитель
DAZZ
Уфа
963 дня назад
Кэт:**(meow meow):
Nanna, i not hate you, lol, i just don't understand why you come here and start type something to me.
""
|
Перейти на форум: